The property was originally known as the Trans-Erie Sail Club in the 1950’s until a split developed bewteen sailboaters and power boaters. The sailors moved 500′ north to form their own club , The Port Stanley Sailing Squadron in 1965, while the marina then became known as Mid-Lake Marina under the ownership of Joe McManus Jr. and friends.
fj_willow
Since 1986 John & Fiona have owned / operated   Kettle Creek Marina,

Now in 2018, we are celebrating our 33rd summer in Port Stanley

 

Campfire Pals, September 2017